Thursday, July 24, 2008

World of Coke

On Monday I took the kids and a family friend to the World of Coke. We had not been since it re-opened in the new location, and since we really had not done anything "fun" this summer, it was a nice treat. We watched the 4D movie, proceeded through the Pop Culture Gallery and the Perfect Pauses Theatre before the boys headed straight to the Taste It! room. We started at Europe, then off to Latin America, and finally to Asia. I was a bit hesitant to try any of the "cokes" other than the ones that I knew tasted ok. Well, when we got to Asia it was a given that we tried the three drinks from China. The Smart Apple really tasted good, and so did the Nestea! The Fanta drink from Hong Kong, not so much. Yea, we have something to drink!!

I wasn't sure that I should post anything from this week, since nothing was really relevent to our move, until I was prompted by Scott to write about our drinks from China and that they were relevent to the move. Think what you want... I'll try to do better next time!

Until then.......................t

No comments: