Sunday, November 23, 2008

Busy Week

How time flies.....  This week has been so crazy.  We have had so much going on all week.  I have wanted to post since Tuesday night when our special was on ~ did anyone watch it??  It was so fun to watch it with Jacob!  We kept looking at one another as the episode aired with the silly cheshire grin on each of our faces.  It was a lot of fun, I am so glad that we had a chance to participate in the filming.  

Thursday I had my second Hep A & B shots... ouch!  Only one more set to go through (that will happen in 5 months) on approximately April 20th.  Oh man...  that means that we only have 6 months to go ~ anxiety anyone?  

Also on Thursday we met with our Realtor.  That was interesting.....  I have never sold a house so I did not know what to expect.  Very informative.  She should be out to take pictures of the brown lawn and the dead trees in the front yard this weekend.  (Man, I knew I should have taken those pretty summer pictures with the flowers in bloom!)  We will be meeting with her again on Monday afternoon to sign the legal papers, put the sign in the front yard, and all the other "stuff" that will need to be done to make it legal...  

This morning (Saturday) the carpet sales rep came to the house, another interesting meeting.  We are still up in the air about whether to lay new carpet, or have a carpet "incentive" for the potential buyers.  I like to call it an incentive (yes, I do wear rose colored glasses!).   If anyone has any thoughts on this, we would love to hear your ideas.  

We are off to see King Tut on Monday at the Atlantic Civic Center.  We've been watching the Tut shows on National Geographic all weekend.  Ok, I've been watching and making the boys and Scott suffer through them.  You can only watch how scientist "think" that Tut died so many times before you have to break into the wine cellar.  I'm excited to see the exhibit, I'm not sure if anyone else is, but do I really care? (LOL)  On Tuesday, we are off to the High Museum to see the Terra Cotta Warriors exhibit.  Yet again, I'm excited, not so sure everyone else in the house is at the same level of excitement.  

Wednesday, we are off to South Carolina to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with the Dudley clan.  I'm going to try to post a few pictures of each museum visit along with a "short" blog each day.  Note the word "try" in the prior sentence!  

Happy Thankgiving week everyone!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maria emailed me the day after the show aired and wanted to know if that really was you that she saw on Food Network. She didn't know you guys were going to be on. She just happened to watch the show!!! How funny is that? Congrats on Food Network Debut! lol!