Monday, November 17, 2008

Dear Food Network Update

We are less than 48 hours from the premiere of Dear Food Network: Thanksgiving. I know, I know it was supposed to be on tomorrow, but you will have to wait one more day! Tomorrow night is Dear Food Network: Thanksgiving Disasters (sweet potato flambé anyone? ~ sorry, inside family joke!). I saw a commercial tonight during Iron Chef, and boy did it get me excited for the holiday season. Jacob is getting excited to see the show also, remember he asked one of the scripted questions... "hey mister, you forgot the stuffing!".

I hope that everyone can see the show, if not, it will be on again before Thanksgiving. We have our DVR set to record all three of the Dear Food Network specials this week (guess what you are getting for Christmas, no just kidding!)

No comments: